Love is kind

Saturday, June 18, 2005

The Eternal Novel

God's imagination and creativity is so vast and immeasurable. There is so much mystery to the Eucharist. There is so much detail to our human history; to our salvation history. Every detail is so carefully planned out and so beautifully intertwined with other details. There is no greater author in all history who could've written such a capturing story, I can do nothing but standd in awe as the Lord grants me with more wisdom and knowledge. And as I turn the page of each chapter of this mysterious faith, I join a host of saints before me, whose disovery of this eternal novel led them to holiness.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    I like that. A very novel idea.

    leahciM

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Hey Alycia, great to see you on Blogger! I'm looking forward to reading your insights as you work with your God-given gift of words. Pax Christi!

    -Erin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home