Love is kind

Monday, June 13, 2005

Love is patient, love is kind

This is my new blog everyone. I have kind of wanted one for a while because I have observed many for quite a few months now. And I love to share my faith and myself, too, so why not do so you all can see! I named the blog love is kind because that scripture verse is my favorite one. My constant prayer is that I may love everyone with the same love that Christ has for us all so that I can be a little piece of him here on earth. And His love is so awesome. I am just now beginning to touch the tip of the ice berg of the love He has for me and for others. I am so in love with the Eucharist and the Lord is constantly revealing new things and inviting me to dive into the mystery of this beautiful sacrament. Lately, He has showed himself more clearly to me throught His most Sacred Heart. I would say that I have developed a devotion to the Sacred Heart. And the Sacred Heart is full of the most Perfect Love, so it all is working out for me! I just got a Novena to the Sacred Heart and it rocks my socks off! The Sacred Heart is such an awesome mystery that I am really exited to unfold! Ok, well, this is all I have time for for now!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Cool blog. I did a novena to Padre Pio once, and you do the Sacred heart in it as well. It was a really cool prayer, and I hope it works wonders in your life.

    leahciM

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Alycia said…

    thanks michael for being the first to post on my blog!

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger RebirthFlame said…

    shweeet setup... looks kinda girly tho... ;-)

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Alycia said…

    well naturally, Nate

     

Post a Comment

<< Home