Love is kind

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

And the crowd went wild

I was at a Yankees game the other day at the "US Cellular" field in Chicago against the White Sox. I think that I just think differently than most people sometimes. I can be an idealist a lot. But I think many people who love their faith think like this, too. Anyway, I was watching the game and there was a break between innings. I was looking around, observing people (which I LOVE to do) and I had just gotten my new pair of glasses so I could actually see the people, too. Then I scanned the whole stadium and was amazed at the amount of people there. Then it hit me: God is passionately in love with every single solitary person there. And I remebered being at sporting events before and having that same realization. It's really neat at ND football games with the Touchdown Jesus in the background. And at these games is just a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the people in the world that God is soooo passionately in love with. I feel how intimately He loves me and it's so hard to fathom he feels that same way about every single person on this Earth right now and in the past and in the future. I think my mind is about to explode!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger dwainjackson38658148 said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger RebirthFlame said…

    Ummm... Aly, I reccommend removing that comment above mine... I don't think that's what your blog is getting at with love...

    Sweet post!

    God Bless!!!
    ~nate

     

Post a Comment

<< Home